Saturday 3 September 2011

From the Jungle.

Why do all journeys begin really early in the morning? I'm sitting in the front room of a flat in London, looking out over a stunning night time view of the Thames and the great white blister that was the Millennium Dome and now is called the This-Company-Paid-A-Lot-To-Have-Its-Name-On-Me Centre or Arena or Something.

Anyway.

I travelled here today from Cardiff. Tomorrow morning, very early, my friend and I are going to get up and trek across town to Heathrow, meet another couple of friends and then fly to Borneo. I'm quite excited about this, though it doesn't quite feel real just yet.

Sad to say, right now I'm even more excited about the fact that the cruise ship the Clown has been working on for over a week stops in Southampton tomorrow (Rome to Southampton, oh the glamour), which means I actually get to hear his voice before I have to put my mobile away and get on a plane. That feels real. More excitement will follow.

I will try to blog as much as I can from Borneo. I'm going to be working on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment